Cant access spotify premium

SOLVED
JosephineG
I'm a Participant Level 2

I recently upgraded from the LGG3 to the LGG6 and I kept my "Fido Pulse Plus15 Plan" and now I've been trying to access Spotify. Before spotify was free with a "Fido Pulse Plan". Is that no longer a thing? If not, do I have access to spotify via Fido at all now? 

Thanks In Advance,

Josephine.G 

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant access spotify premium

Solved by Moderator

I understand.

Our new plans are compatible for the Spotify Premium promotion.

However, if you already had the 2 year subscription before that, the premium version can't be renewed.

You can get the stand alone version at $9.99 on fidohub.ca.

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
JosephineG

Thank you. Thats all that I was wondering. Smiley 

No problem.

If you have more questions for us, don't hesitate to reach out !!!!

sam64
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have had my Samsung galaxy S6 since July 2016. So my 2 year contract is up this coming July. Included in my phone plan is Spotify premium.

I have 2 and a half months left on my contract and my Spotify premium vanished this morning.

Do I just wait until I my contract is up to get a new phone and new plan? I'd rather not though because I love having Spotify premium....I use it every day.

Hey @sam64

Welcome to the Community!

I have moved your post here so you can benefit from the information provided above as this thread is about a similar topic.

Also, If you had the 24 months Spotify Premium promotion, then it would stay on your account for that time period unless changes were made on your account.

Is it possible that you had the price plan before you upgraded your phone?

Let me know.

FidoKenny

Hey @JosephineG and welcome to the Community.

Just to make sure, did you have a Spotify Premium subscription with Fido already before today?

JosephineG

Yes, I had it for 2 years up until this august when I finished paying for my phone. 

I understand.

Our new plans are compatible for the Spotify Premium promotion.

However, if you already had the 2 year subscription before that, the premium version can't be renewed.

You can get the stand alone version at $9.99 on fidohub.ca.