Cant Upgrade my plan online... ERROR please contact support

trustedprotege
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I'm on a 70$/month medium plan and I'm trying to upgrade to the 80$/month medium plan and get hit with an error message and it says to contact customer support... Funny thing is customer support takes 2 hours of holding on the phone to get through to anyone (not really that funny)  I tried to get help yesterday before I went over my minutes and now the **bleep** thing updated and says im 21 minutes over??? it said I had 45 minutes left before I called customer support using 611 I thought that was supposed to be free? So now im getting charged an extra 10.50$ for being on hold with fido using 611 and I didnt even get to talk to anyone wtf! and the only way to deal with is it to call support and get charged 50$ while I wait on hold for some jackoff to answer the phone...

This is crazy All I wanted was to get ahead of the minutes so I dont get charged extra and now its too late? this is some bullcrap someone help me before I lose my mind

1 REPLY 1
Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi I get the same problem can't upgrade my phone device online. Can someone follow up pleaseScreenshot_2018-01-08-05-15-40.png