Cannot redeem FidoDollars online

SOLVED
Amy262
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi there,

I had found a topic pertaining to this earlier but can't locate it anymore; so here's my problem.

I have enough FidoDollars to be able to use them for prepaid airtime and I can get to the confirmation page but it won't let me complete the transaction. Clicked confirm once, gave me an error pertaining to line 0. Clicked confirm after dismissing the error message and this time was given an error pertaining to my email address. When should this issue finally be fixed? As it is late I will purchase airtime tomorrow

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot redeem FidoDollars online

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Hey REBurwell!

If you are a prepaid customer, you may contact us via e-mail while if you are a monthly customer, the chat would be your best way to redeem your FidoDOLLARS™.

When you contact us, you may also flag your Fido.ca issue for it to be investigated and fixed.

I hope this helps!
View solution in context
11 REPLIES 11
Al_07
I'm a Participant Level 1

I too cannot buy prepaid airtime with my fido dollars. I have been successful in the past but it took many attempts and I don't remember the details, what am I missing here? I click on the button and it seems to just refresh the same page.
FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hey Al_07!

Are you pop-ups enabled? When clicking on Redeem FidoDollars and then on Airtime, it will open a new page. Therefore, if your pop-ups are blocked, you would not be able to see the new page and the current page will simply refresh.

From what you tell me, this is most likely the issue, but should it not be it, I would suggest that you try from another browser.

Let us know!

REBurwell
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am having the same problem, I've tried two different browsers now and both have pop ups enabled. It keeps telling me that the email address(there is no field for that) is not in the correct form and then tells me that there is an error at line 0. I'm overseas is there any other way to redeem these other than online from over here!?!

Hey REBurwell!

If you are a prepaid customer, you may contact us via e-mail while if you are a monthly customer, the chat would be your best way to redeem your FidoDOLLARS™.

When you contact us, you may also flag your Fido.ca issue for it to be investigated and fixed.

I hope this helps!

stephenso
I'm a Contributor Level 2

How to redeem Fido Dollars with Fido new online webpage??
Thanks in advance.

Hey @stephenso

What are you looking to do with your FidoDOLLARS? Is it to get a travel pack, a new phone or to try out an option?

stephenso

We are just trying to use them and add a $5 air time for now.

Hey, I sent you a message @stephenso

stephenso

Hi there, we are still trying to redeem our FidoDollars but to no avail.

Please assist.

stephenso

Hi there,

Yes please.  Please let us know how we could redeem our FidoDollars before they expire in the end of January.

Thanks.

FidoStephane

Hi there Amy262, 

Did it work out or are you still having issues?