Cannot reach anyone at Fido

amieimaginaire
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been trying to reach Fido for hours to switch my services for a deal that ends today. The phone line keeps dropping my calls (both the 1 888 number and the 611 number), chat isn't functioning, and there is no way to enter a queue for services. I am also not able to switch my services online. 

7 REPLIES 7
Mwl
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

Same here. Call was ended after over 2 hours on hold. Can't get through, live chat unavailabe and can't change plan to promotional offer online. I assume this offer will still be valid for all of us who were hung up on today?

kvd1973
I'm a Participant Level 1

Me Too!

Phone goes straight to busy signal

Messenger has been open for 4 hours waiting

Live chat says unavailable......

Not very good

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @amieimaginaire,

Sorry for the delay! We're busier than usual... Were you able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll help out.

stopthismadness
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I am in the same boat. Stephen if you can help me please let me know.

dvfgddgdg

Hey Stephen,

Someone reached out to me on the board but never got back to me after initial message. I submitted for with username and number but haven't heard anything back AND was also on hold for 3hrs and then the line cut off. I'd like to switch to 10gb/$60 plan. 

Can you HELP?

Hey @dvfgddgdg,

We’re much busier than usual today so it will take longer for a response but I can assure you we’re doing our best to get back to everyone asap. 

dvfgddgdg

Will we still be eligible for the promo once today is over? Given that I'm an existing customer and have been TOTALLY unable to do it and have wasted all day trying.