Cannot reach anyone at Fido

SOLVED
nullfox
I'm a Participant Level 2

I would like to change my plans to the $60/10 GB plan, but am unable to do so via My Account, chat or phone.

Is there any other way for us to contact Fido to do account changes?

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot reach anyone at Fido

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @nullfox & welcome to the Community!

Were you finally able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

View solution in context
9 REPLIES 9
angelciell
I'm a Participant Level 1

Same here... have been trying the phone line nonstop for the whole day. Live chat is down. Can't change plan online either. Impossible to reach anyone at Fido! Is this a real promo for customers or a marketing gimmick? Please help!!!

KSawchuk
I'm a Participant Level 1

I cannot switch my plan on line as the in-store Fido rep suggested. It's not even in the list of options!

I hope you'll be extending this 10 GB offer until you're able to respond to your customers.
I've been disconnected on the phone lines multiple times tonight stating the lines are closed.
I've been a customer for 10+ years and the one time I do need to get service I cannot even call in.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Were you finally able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

a28
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

@FidoMaria wrote:

I want to change into the $60, 10 GB plan too. Couldn't reach anyone and also couldn't choose it on My Account. Can someone help?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @a28!

Sent a PM your way. Smiley

alissawi

Me too!! I need help with changing the plan!

iamberkim

Could youn please PM me? 

Hey @imaberkim 

I'm sending you a PM now.

Talk to you soon.

- FidoKenny

nullfox

I was able to make it to a retail store today, and was sorted out.

Thanks!