Cannot purchase data pass for prepaid

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Celicy
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cannot purchase data pass for prepaid

5 days ago, I purchased a $5 prepaid data pass by texting 3282 and following the link that the replied message provided. However, since Tuesday night, the link just gives me an error message. I phone Customer service. The nice lady agent gave me a courtesy 100MB (expiring next month). I tried using data this morning but it's not working .... any idea what I should do?

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Re: Cannot purchase data pass for prepaid

Hey Celicy!

Welcome to the Community!

What happens when you try to use your data? Could you provide us the error message you're getting? The more details the better! 

Also, could you let us know the error you got when you tried to purchase a data pass? We'd love to look into that as well. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey @Celicy!

Were you able to get this sorted out? 

Let us know if you still need help!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 Celicy
I'm a Participant Level 2

it seems that the network was down as i was able to purchase data pass a few hours after posting in this forum ... problem is, same thing happened to me again yesterday (up to now) ... tried to purchase data pass but when I tap the link www.fido.mobi/data through my phone the browser shows

"HTTP Status 404-/data

type Status report

message/data

description The requested resource (/data) is not available"

sigh

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoKija
Former Moderator

I see! Thanks for keeping us updated. Smiley 

What happens when you try to access our prepaid add-ons setion? You can access it through here

You should be able to see all the information needed on how to add a Prepaid Data pass. 

You'll need indeed to launch your internet browser and should be asked to purchase a Data Pass.

Does the error message appears only when you type the internet address you mentioned above?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5