Cannot proceed with plan selection!

SOLVED
hchahn
I'm a Participant Level 2

I've been browsin the Talk, text & data plan, and tried to select the $50/2GB plan, both logged in and logged out.

I get this:

No options to select fromNo options to select fromCannot proceed whyCannot proceed why

Why is this happening and how am I supposed to proceed with the plan selection if it gives me an error like this? Please help, thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot proceed with plan selection!

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey @hchahn!

We've been informed that some customers experienced intermittent issues during an activation process. 

You might be impacted by that, I can process an order for you if you want.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoPierre

Hey @hchahn

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Can you try deleting the cookies, clearing the cache and trying this page again?

If this doesn't work, can you let us know if you get the same error message on a different browser?

Let us know if it works! 

hchahn

Hello, thank you for the reply and welcome! Unfortunately clearing the cookies&cache, trying a different browser (Chrome, IE), and even incognito mode for each browser does not work, not even going on a different computer or trying with a mobile phone.

I've clicked on different plans, and the $30/100mb and $40/500mb work fine. Only the $50/2gb and $60/3gb don't show the pop-up box fully, which is confusing.

Hopefully it'll work on another day. Thanks again.

Hey @hchahn!

We've been informed that some customers experienced intermittent issues during an activation process. 

You might be impacted by that, I can process an order for you if you want.

hchahn

I see, that might be why.

Thank you for the offer! I'm looking to change the plans on all 3 numbers under my account to the $50/2gb plan that you currently are offering, if it's possible.

Sure! I'll send you a PM in a few minutes Smiley