Cannot activate spotify premium

JVLV
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi all. I need help in activating my spotify premium. I tried doing it using wifi the other day and it sent me a code to use but when I called customer support, I was informed that my activation doesn't show in my account and that I need to use Data to activate it. I tried doing it just now but fidohub dot CA doesnt show me an option to activate. Please help.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @JVLV

Did you follow all the steps as listed right here

Let us know how it goes Very_Happy .

JVLV

Hi. The instructions in the link you sent me says spotify for 6 months but what I'm eligible for is spotify premium for two years since I got my plan in June before the big revamp. Can you help me solve this problem?

Hey @JVLV

If you have a plan now that included the free subscription to Spotify for 2 years and it's now activated, then you will keep your 2 years subscription even if you get one of those new plans Smiley

If it's not activated, then you will jump on the free 6 months Spotify subscription.

Let me know if you need more clarification about this.

***Edited to add Spotify information***

JVLV

Hi. For clarification, I attempted to activate my 2-year spotify subscription but I used wifi. It gave me a code to use. But when I contacted customer service for another issue, I was told that my account wasn't subscribed yet and that I need to use data to activate the subscription. I tried doing this but the fidohub website did not give me the option

@JVLV

Let me check that out with you.

That way I can take a look at what's happening with your subscription Smiley

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into Smiley

Talk to you soon.