Cannot access voicemail after switching plan

pguidori
I'm a Participant Level 2

I switched both of my numbers to the 10GB for $60.00 and now neither of the phones have access to voicemail anymore. When I try to set up voicemail it tells me both numbers don't exist. Also, I cannot make any updates to my account details online as it tells me that since I switched my plan it will take 48 hours for me to be able to review data usage, etc...it has been 2 weeks that this message is displaying.

I have been trying to contact Fido for the past several days and stay on the line for hours and no one responds. I have also tried chatting and no one ever connects.

This is unacceptable!!!

3 REPLIES 3
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @pguidori!

Welcome to the Community!

That doesn't sound right. I'll be happy to look into this with you. 

I'll be sending you a PM shortly. Talk to you soon Smiley 

pguidori
I'm a Participant Level 2

You can disregard! I had to waste more hours on Sunday trying to reach Fido to have it fixed. When I finally reached someone they told me that when the plan was changed online the system didn't automatically update voicemail. Then when I spoke to a representative to confirm my plan was successfully changed, THEY also forgot to put a check mark on the voicemail option.

Therefore, there are huge issues with Fido's online automated user service and with Fido representatives.

Overall this plan modification has caused nothing but frustration and grief over the last two weeks.

I should be given a credit for all this time lost and having TWO phone numbers without the services I am paying for.

We do apologise for the delays in reaching us @pguidori! We've been busier than usual with our holiday promos, and we do get that it can be frustrating! Rest assured we're doing our absolute best to get to all our customers though!

I'm happy to hear your voicemail is now working Smiley We had also sent you a PM. If you'd like to review anything else at all, just get back to our PM and we'd love to help!