Cannot Receive verification code from specific website

QHY
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi,  I see there're a lot of people is saying cannot receive the verification code. However, my case is a little different.

I cannot receive the verification Code from Both Alipay and Taobao. However, when I change my password and I receive second half of a text(Because the text is too long and separate to 2 parts I think ). All the other Verification is working except for those two website, I heard about some rumor saying that the data provider may block or filter out some message before I receive, or is that a port in problem? Is there any solution

P.S. As I know Aliplay and Taobao support Canadian cellphone number,  and I was able to receive the code when I was in 2014, which I think I am using one of the bell or chatr 

Hope some one can help, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Martin18

Hi, 

verification messages from multiple websites are not received by my fido number. Messages from other contacts are received without problem. But automated messages are not being delivered at all.

This is a issue which makes my fido number unusable. 

Thanks

Martin

cak
I'm a Contributor Level 1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I had the same problem with google verification codes. Seems to have started working in the past 30 minutes. You can try and see if yours is working.

Thanks,

Cak

FidoPierre

Hey @QHY,

This definitely seems odd, if a text message is too long to be sent as One regular SMS, it would usually be converted into an MMS.

@Community, does anyone else use these two particular websites and have had any experience with receiving verifications codes from them?