Cancelling spotify premium linked to old fido number

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
bdd13
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey all,

I've got a spotify premium account linked to both facebook and my old fido account, the account and number have both long been canceled. 

Looking to cancel that spotify account and use a new one with my current fido account which i have already set up, im not given an option to cancel the old account it just directs me to fido contact site.

I'm in two minds about whether to just leave it until it expires or to cancel it now, does anyone have any experience with this issue?

Thanks,

Brett.

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancelling spotify premium linked to old fido number

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMegan

Hey bdd13! 

Welcome to the Community! 

Have you been registered more than 3 months with your old Fido account? If not, it will be downgraded 3 months after registration. 

Let us know! Smiley 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey bdd13! 

Welcome to the Community! 

Have you been registered more than 3 months with your old Fido account? If not, it will be downgraded 3 months after registration. 

Let us know! Smiley