Cancelling a contract

Cancelling a contract

Cancelling a contract

SOLVED
Tyad
I'm a Participant Level 1

Cancelling a contract

If my ex wife and I both have our names on my sons account can either one of us cancel it?
She has extended and added promotional stuff to the account that I never knew of yet she tells me I have to cancel it I think because then she would have to pay the remaining balance so I guess my question is since both our names are on account can both cancel it

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancelling a contract

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Tyad,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Only one person can be the account holder and it would be the person who's personal credit info was used for the credit evaluation to open up the account. Also, only the account holder can request a cancellation.

It's possible however to have a person added as an authorized user to the account, which will give them access to perform certain transactions.

I'd love to take a closer look into this with you Smiley

I'll be sending you a PM shortly, talk to you soon!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @Tyad,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Only one person can be the account holder and it would be the person who's personal credit info was used for the credit evaluation to open up the account. Also, only the account holder can request a cancellation.

It's possible however to have a person added as an authorized user to the account, which will give them access to perform certain transactions.

I'd love to take a closer look into this with you Smiley

I'll be sending you a PM shortly, talk to you soon!