Cancelling Spotify

Cancelling Spotify

Cancelling Spotify

padmashreeh
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cancelling Spotify

When switched our Fido plan to Fido Pulse, we were offered 6mnths Free Spotify Premium. So signed up for it but now-where it was mentioned that upon the expiration of 6mnths free period we shall be charged $9.99/mnth.

Very unhappy with this kind of service. Finally after reviewing some many threads in the forums found a way & immediately cancelled the sucscription on Fido Hub.

If there any way Fido can reimburse back the billed monthly charges (2 months) on my account??

7 REPLIES 7
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @padmashreeh & welcome to the Community! Smiley

We send out a text message 15 days and 2 days prior to your Spotify Premium being charged. Did you receive these notifications?

Let me know!

Trankskull
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi, thanks for the support. I was recently billed out of the blue for Spotify without any notification via text or any other method and there seems to be no mention at all of how to cancel spotify on the fido.ca site. I would very much like a refund for the $9.99 as I rarely if ever used the service. This is one of those things that really irks consumers with Canadian telecom companies.

Hi @Trankskull! Let me send you a PM to look into it. Thanks. 

padmashreeh

No TXT message received from FIDO/SPOTIFY, which would definitely have given me a headsup but unfortunately nothing...

@padmashreeh Let's take a look at that together. I'll send you a pm now. Smiley

padmashreeh

Hello,

Just noticed that i have been billed again for Spotify subscription.....

Hey @padmashreeh,

Thank you for reaching out with these updates. I just replied to your PM so we can check this out together from there! Smiley