Cancellation

Cancellation

Cancellation

Ni2
I'm a Participant Level 3

Cancellation

How can I cancel all lines on a specific date? I have been with Fido for really long time but I think it’s time now to move on with other service provider who offers better deals. I tried with customer service but literally Fido does not care if you leave

6 REPLIES 6
Ms5star1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Also you don’t need to tell anyone your leaving !! Go directly to next provider and they will do it all for you and Fido will be notified by them !!’

it’s easier that way and  why would you waist more time trying to get through to customer service when it’s literally 1-2 hours just to say I’m done here !!

Ms5star1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

None of them care if you leave that’s what happens when there’s no competition 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Ni2!

I'm sad to see that you're planning on leaving us. Sad We'd definitely hate to see you go!

To cancel your lines, you'd need to get in contact with customer service. If you prefer, I can also send you a PM.

Let me know.

Ni2

Thanks. I’m being forced  switch carrier as mobile CSR refused to price match competitor plan. I do not understand why customer service who had not been long enough with Fido were offered good deals and not the old ones. 

Please PM me. I tried reaching out to customer service but it’s  long wait and there is no call back option.

PM coming your way @Ni2!

We definitely appreciate all our loyalty customers and we'll review your options together in PM! Smiley

Ni2

ok