Cancellation

Cancellation

Cancellation

SOLVED
soldecezare
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cancellation

Hello. I wanna cancel my account. I left Canada on October 12th and I can't cancel it. Sad

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancellation

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Welcome to the community @soldecezare! Smiley

Are you having trouble contacting a represensative? You can ask for a cancellation request by contacting us here. We can also send you a private message to help you out. Let us know which option you prefer. 

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @soldecezare! Smiley

Are you having trouble contacting a represensative? You can ask for a cancellation request by contacting us here. We can also send you a private message to help you out. Let us know which option you prefer. 

soldecezare

I'm so tired from fido. I can't cancel my account. I asked a friend to call and cancel to me but he couldn't do anything and the person who answered the phone was an **bleep**

Hey @soldecezare

I am sorry to see you're going to be leaving us, but we can definitely help you with these changes from here! 

You would just need to reply to our most resent PM for us to check out the details with you. You can see our Private Messages by clicking on your username in the Community and you should see an option directly under that looks like an envelope. Smiley 

soldecezare

Can I do that online by chat or e-mail?

You can contact our live chat service, but i'll simply send you a private message. Smiley