Canceling Spotify Premium after the 6 months free subscription deadline

SOLVED
OhlookyitsCourt
I'm a Participant Level 1

I just canceled my spotify premium from fidohub.ca but I might have past the 6 months free subscription deadline by 2-3 days, will I be charged 9.99 this month? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Canceling Spotify Premium

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Welcome to the community @OhlookyitsCourt! Smiley

You received text messaging notifications 15 and 2 days before your free 6 months Spotify subscription ends in order to remind you that the service will start being charged at $9.99/month directly on your Fido bill from the 7th month.

If the cancellation was done after the deadline, the $9.99 fee will not be prorated and you will be charged for the full cycle. Hope this clarifies everything. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @OhlookyitsCourt! Smiley

You received text messaging notifications 15 and 2 days before your free 6 months Spotify subscription ends in order to remind you that the service will start being charged at $9.99/month directly on your Fido bill from the 7th month.

If the cancellation was done after the deadline, the $9.99 fee will not be prorated and you will be charged for the full cycle. Hope this clarifies everything. 

Chewi1980
I'm a Participant Level 1

Been trying to cancel my spotify subscription 2 months after the free trial ended. Advised by fido rep to do so at fidohub.ca but there are no options available or there. Help?!

Hey Chewi1980! 

Welcome to the Community!

When you head over to Fidohub.ca what do you see?

You should be able to get things started by entering your phone number to get a code sent to your phone by SMS. 

After you enter the code on Fidohub.ca, you will get the option to cancel your subscription. 

Let us know!