Cancel subscription of fido account

Avashis
I'm a Participant Level 1

I would like to cancle my fido account associated with my mobile but I am outside canada and unable to do so. can anyone help with this?

3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Avashis!

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sad to see that you're looking to close your account. 

There are lots of ways to get in touch with us from abroad when you need help making changes on your account. You can find them all right here

If you would prefer, we can also send you a PM here. Let us know!

Charm95
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey. I have been a Fido customer since July 26, 2017. I moved back to India in the first week of Dec 2017. I have not used the Fido number since. I could not deactivate my fido account before leaving. I have been trying to get in touch with a customer representative over an international call, but the waiting times are just too high. Considering the high international call rates from India and the time difference, it is really inconvenient for me to keep calling several times. Even the Fido Live Chat does not connect to any representative after waiting for durations as long as 30 minutes. Could you please immediately put me in touch with someone who can help me with this? Thanks.

Hey @Charm95

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same subject and you can find the information about how to get in contact with us from abroad here. 

If a PM is something that you would prefer, we're here as well.