Cancel spotify

Cancel spotify

Cancel spotify

SOLVED
Cindy3122
I'm a Participant Level 2

Cancel spotify

Hi, I'm trying to unsubscribe from my  Spotify Premium account with Fido. I have a Pulse Plan so I am not paying for it, but my family bought a Spotify Family Premium. I've tried cancelling it through my phone by going on FidoHub.ca but it keeps saying that they can't connect me because the account I am trying to log in with is already used with another account. What do I do? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel spotify

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Sandio50!

Thanks for posting! Smiley

On our end we don't offer a 3 month Spotify Premium subscription for $0.99. Is it possible your subscription is directly with Spotify?

If that's the case, you'll have to log in to your Spotify account on their website and cancel it through there.

If you have a 6 month promo with us, or are paying for the subscription at $9.99 on your Fido bill, then you can cancel it via fidohub.ca

For the older 2 year promo, it cannot be canceled manually and will cancel on it's own once the 2 years are up.

Hope this info helps, keep us posted Wink

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
Sandio50
I'm a Participant Level 1

Please cancel my 3 month subscription for .99.

Hey @Sandio50!

Thanks for posting! Smiley

On our end we don't offer a 3 month Spotify Premium subscription for $0.99. Is it possible your subscription is directly with Spotify?

If that's the case, you'll have to log in to your Spotify account on their website and cancel it through there.

If you have a 6 month promo with us, or are paying for the subscription at $9.99 on your Fido bill, then you can cancel it via fidohub.ca

For the older 2 year promo, it cannot be canceled manually and will cancel on it's own once the 2 years are up.

Hope this info helps, keep us posted Wink

FidoStephen
Community Manager

Hey @Cindy3122 and welcome to the Community!

If you log in to your Spotify account, then go to Settings → View Account, does it say that your subscription is associated with Fido?

Cindy3122
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes it does!

Hi there @Cindy3122

Thanks for getting back to us! We'll send you a PM to discuss this further with you Smiley