Cancel plan early ?

Cancel plan early ?

Cancel plan early ?

SOLVED
JasonLe
I'm a Participant Level 1

Cancel plan early ?

I had a 2 years contract phone that I got on June ( total cost 300$ , I paid 50$ first )  , and now I want to cancel the contract to sign another phone contract ( using fido as well ) . Then how much do I have to pay if I cancel it ? 

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel plan early ?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Hey JasonLe!

The cancellation fee would vary depending on where you are located as well as on the agreement dates. So, to make sure that you have the proper information, I'd suggest that you call 611 from your Fido phone or contact us via chat or e-mail in order to get the information you require.
View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Colleendee92
I'm a Participant Level 1

I had this conteact for a month and its with my mother but my name is on the contract, and i am wondering if i can cancelle just my contract?

Hi @Colleendee92

Only the account holder can cancel; if the account is under your mother's name, she'd need to place the request for you.

Hope this helps!

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hey JasonLe!

The cancellation fee would vary depending on where you are located as well as on the agreement dates. So, to make sure that you have the proper information, I'd suggest that you call 611 from your Fido phone or contact us via chat or e-mail in order to get the information you require.