Cancel contrat

Cancel contrat

Cancel contrat

SOLVED
Helena4
I'm a Participant Level 1

Cancel contrat

Good Morning. unfortunately I do not have a return date to Canada because of family problems. with this I will need to cancel the contract I have with Fido and request unblocking the linked cell with him. I am aware of the collection of the difference values ​​and would like to receive and pay online. await response.

Accepted Solution

Re: Cancel contrat

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @Helena4 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sad to see that you'll be leaving us, but I can definitely help you out! To cancel your agreement, you'll need to get in contact with a rep; it can't be done yourself. I'll send you a PM to go over the process with you. 

As for unlocking the phone, you can check out all the info here.

Talk to you soon!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Jbr1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am trying to cancel the fido number xxxx

i tried several times and wait for 10 minutes on the line and nobody answer me.

my name is Joao Batista de Rezende and I have 02 numbers. I want to cancel plans just this one xxxx

somebody can help me please?

**Edited to remove personal info**

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Jbr1 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

So sorry that we couldn't get back to you sooner. Just to set your expectations, we've been really popular this week so delays between replies will be longer than usual. Don't worry though, we'll definitely be able to help you out. Smiley

Have you been able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM!

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Helena4 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sad to see that you'll be leaving us, but I can definitely help you out! To cancel your agreement, you'll need to get in contact with a rep; it can't be done yourself. I'll send you a PM to go over the process with you. 

As for unlocking the phone, you can check out all the info here.

Talk to you soon!