Can't view the Google Pixel 2 XL page

I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

Can't view the Google Pixel 2 XL page

I'm trying to access the Pixel 2 XL device page where you can select the storage/color options and monthly plan, but there's nothing on the page. Nothing is displayed... My adblocker is turned off, too.

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't view the Google Pixel 2 XL page

Thanks for letting us know @wtv1234 Smiley I sent it off to the team in charge so they can look into it! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 9

Hey @TetraVaal

It looks like it's working on my side. As of now you can only reserve the Google Pixel 2 XL, but you should still see the option when accessing the page.

What browser are you using exactly? Does the same thing happens if you try with a different one?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

Hello,

I tested on both Firefox and Edge on my home PC (Windows 10) and Chrome on my work PC (Windows 7) and still the same issue. No adblocker in all cases. 

This is the page I'm talking about: https://www.fido.ca/consumer/mobile/device-list/pixel2-xl

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 wtv1234
I'm a Participant Level 2

This problem only happens when region is set to Quebec. I had it happen before and couldn't even reserve. Called in about a month ago guess they never fixed it

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 9
Former Moderator FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hey @TetraVaal 

It seems that it's not showing when the province is set to Quebec. Thanks @wtv1234

Can you try changing the location? I'll make sure to send this off to get it resolved.

Thanks! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 9
I'm Helpful Level 1
I'm Helpful Level 1

Hi @FidoMegan,

I can confirm that when I change the province to Ontario, there's no problem seeing the page. As far as I know, this bug has been present since the Pixel 2 XL came out.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 9

Does clearing your cache and cookies change anything?

Let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 9
I'm a Participant Level 2 wtv1234
I'm a Participant Level 2

I troubleshooted last time and this happens on my phone and on my desktop and laptop. I even tried different browsers but it made no difference. The page really only shows when region is not set to Quebec. The moment it's set to Quebec it won't show anymore. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 8 of 9
Former Moderator FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Solution

Thanks for letting us know @wtv1234 Smiley I sent it off to the team in charge so they can look into it! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 9 of 9