Can't pay my prepaid online. Error message

littlefoot156
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I have tried twice today to pay for my prepaid plan this morning via the website using interac online. the first time you took the money and it was returned within an hour or so. i just tried a second time i get as far as logging onto the bank and confirming the transaction. while i am being rerouted back to fido i get the following error message:

OOPS, an error occured

this exception has been logged with id 70fmibi49. 

please help.

3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @littlefoot156!

Which browser are you using? Have you already tried clearing the cache and cookies or trying a different browser?

Let me know. Smiley

littlefoot156
I'm a Contributor Level 2

The first attempt was direclty on my phone via google chrome. the second attempt was on a computer via chrome as well. the computer and my phone do not run on the same network. i am not willing to try again as the second time i tried my bank account was frozen and had to spen an hour on the phone with the bank to get my account unfrozen so i am not trying again until i get confirmation that the problem has been fixed. Thanks.

@littlefoot156 I completely understand.

On our end there are no alerts that this feature of the website is down. You can try these other refill methods if you prefer. Smiley