Can't pay my bill

I'm a Participant Level 2 Mmaoun
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can't pay my bill

Hello,

I've left Canada for more than 2 months now and I still have $8 to pay. Whenever I try to do so, I'm told that my billing balance is $0 and that I don't have anything to pay.

Could you please let me know if there is still a pending payment?

Thanks for your help,

Mamoun

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't pay my bill

Hey @Mmaoun

Thanks for the screen cap! The balance is $0 therefore there is nothing owing on the account. You can see this under Account Balance. Smiley

It's possible that there were adjustments made after the bill was issued which is why you see two different amounts. The actual amount owing would be under Account Balance where you see $0. 

Hope that helps! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6

Hey Mmaoun!

When you login to your My Account profile, what do you see under Account Balance? Do you see $8 owing? 

Where exactly are you alternately seeing that your balance is $0?

Let us know! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6

Hey Mmaoun!

Were you able to get this sorted out?

Let us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 Mmaoun
I'm a Participant Level 2

Screenshot.PNG

Hi Amanda,

Sorry for the late answer. Here's attached a screenshot of my Account. On the one hand, I'm asked to pay the amount due and on the other hand it won't let me pay for it ($0.00 on my account balance).

Thank you for you help!

Mamoun

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Fido Employee vaper1
Fido Employee

It is possible that the balance showing for $8 is in error as the correct balance is $0. Ask a mod to check it for you. Sometimes the bill that says you dont owe anything dont show up on fido.ca. Hope this helps

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Former Moderator FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @Mmaoun

Thanks for the screen cap! The balance is $0 therefore there is nothing owing on the account. You can see this under Account Balance. Smiley

It's possible that there were adjustments made after the bill was issued which is why you see two different amounts. The actual amount owing would be under Account Balance where you see $0. 

Hope that helps! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6