Can't make my Spotify work

SOLVED
jp97
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello Everyone.

I recently moved away from my mom's account to have my own account under my name. When i was with her I had a pulse plan which gave me access to spotify premium. It ended yesterday when i accessed my own account. I now have a BYOP Pulse plan which still gives me access to spotify premium.

The problem is when i try to connect via fidohub by enterring my phone number, the code they send me by text and my spotify account info (my facebook) it gives me this :(what it gives me after i try to sign up on spotify with my facebook)(what it gives me after i try to sign up on spotify with my facebook)

When it says that a spotify account is already associated with this number, they're referring to my account that I had, but does not work anymore since Im no longer under my mothers fido account.

I tried multiple time and it still gives me this. I went to a store for help and they told me to call customer service. I did, but the person I talked to didn't really understand the situation.

I'm just trying to have spotify premium with fido without having to create a new account and start all over creating playlists etc...

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't make my Spotify work

Solved by Former Moderator FidoRanya

Hey @jp97

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Smiley .

This is happening because of the transfer to a new account, it's something we can fix on our end though.

I'll send you a PM shortly to have this looked into . 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @jp97

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community Smiley .

This is happening because of the transfer to a new account, it's something we can fix on our end though.

I'll send you a PM shortly to have this looked into .