Can't log in to my account on desktop

chrisch
I'm a Participant Level 2

I can't log into my account on my desktop; I only get a "global title" page, and when I click onto "My account", nothing happens.

5 REPLIES 5
FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey chrisch!

Welcome to the Community!

Can you try to register on the website one more time? 

Can you also confirm which browser you are using? We fixed come bugs on our website, it should be working fine now. 

Keep me updated on your situation!

chrisch
I'm a Participant Level 2

I tried to re-register by typing in my phone #..  It still doesn't work. 

I went to fido.ca through my phone though and I could log in.  So I don't know why I can't access through my desktop. I want to print my accounts through my desktop. 

That's odd!

Can you try to clear the cache of your browser. Also please confirm which browser you are using. 

Keep me updated!

cacctony
I'm a Participant Level 3

I can log in to the site normally, however, MY ACCOUNT is empty." Please, need your help!

Tried Explorer, edge and Firefox, cleared cookies, cache, shut down re-boot, etc

Able to login thru my phone and other computers, but not my home computer.

This only happened recently, until a few days ago I was able to login correctly.

." Please, need your help!

Hi @cacctony

I've replied to your own topic, just realised you've already done the steps I suggested. 

If you are able to connect on your profile from a different computer, then it confirm that the issue is coming from your home computer. 

In that case can you try to completely re-install your browser.  Keep us updated!