Can't get Spotify Premium

SOLVED
sizzyinthesky
I'm a Participant Level 1

This seems to be a common issue, but try as I might I cannot find a solution.

-I have never had Spotify, ever, free or premium

-I have tried to access a code or link through fidohub.ca, it only directs me to login to my fido account and then nothing happens.

-I have tried to access this by clicking on "Manage My Account",  nothing ever loads on the page even showing account info, only a circle that spins forever and doesn't load anything.

I have read lots of answers and it seems that this is a much more difficult process than it needs to be. I am excited to be with Fido, but this is getting really frustrating. I know I am eligible for this but I have been trying for hours with no solution at all.

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get Spotify Premium

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey @sizzyinthesky

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Have you become eligible on or after October 25th? If that's the case, you should have received a code by text message that you can use directly in Spotify. 

If you haven't, that's when you'd need to go on My Account and click on "Manage" right beside the Spotify logo. Is that where you were getting the circle that spun forever? 

Let us know, we'll be happy to make sure you can benefit from this awesome feature! 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
FidoNick

Hey @sizzyinthesky!

Did @FidoPamela's suggestion work? Did you get your Spotify up and running?

Let us know! Very_Happy

FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @sizzyinthesky

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Have you become eligible on or after October 25th? If that's the case, you should have received a code by text message that you can use directly in Spotify. 

If you haven't, that's when you'd need to go on My Account and click on "Manage" right beside the Spotify logo. Is that where you were getting the circle that spun forever? 

Let us know, we'll be happy to make sure you can benefit from this awesome feature!