Can't connect to voicemail

ali_taghvaei
I'm a Participant Level 3

Changed plan yesterday, can't connect to voicemail today

pressing "1" doesn't work anymore

Tried dialing 514 583 7548 manually, it asks for 10 digit fido number, I enter it, and it says this number doesn't exist!!!!!! what is going on??

51 REPLIES 51
mattguaca
I'm a Participant Level 1

Just changed my plan yesterday online and lost my voicemail .Please help

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi Mattguaca, when you change your plan I think you have to set up your voice mail again. When you hold the 1 to access vm, does it ask for a password? If yes, enter the last 4 digits of your phone number and you will be able to set your message and change your password . You can also dial the voice mail number directly at 

416-821-6549 and proceed to set up again.

If that isn't the case and that you cannot access vm at all , send a dm to one of the moderators here and they should be able to walk you through it. 

I'm hoping it's that easy. Good luck 🍀 

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
Thunderhart
I'm a Participant Level 2

I also changed my plan online and lost my voicemail.  Tried the numbers I was given to recoop.  Nothing worked also said it didn't recognize my phone number.  What the heck?

Hey there @dipakasd & @leeneljane

I'll PM you both now so we can fix your voicemail Smiley 

Liangjessi

@FidoStephaneI also lost my voicemail after switching plans. Please let me know what needs to be done to add it back.

Liangjessi

Update: I had my issue resolved through Live Chat. Waited over an hour to connect but once connected, the add-on was done promptly.

hil131
I'm a Participant Level 1

Exact same problem and have tried the live chat and calling customer service multiple times and the wait time is ridiculous.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @ali_taghvaei!

The voicemail number is +1 416 821-6549. Have you tried this?

Let me know. Smiley

ali_taghvaei
I'm a Participant Level 3

Yea the exact same...tells me to enter 10 digit fido number and then it says my number doesnt exist...tried the live chat for a solid hour today..no rep came online until i had to close it and leave

this is beyond unacceptable

@ali_taghvaei I'll send you a PM to look into it.

Talk to you soon!