Can't connect to voicemail

I'm a Participant Level 3

Changed plan yesterday, can't connect to voicemail today

pressing "1" doesn't work anymore

Tried dialing 514 583 7548 manually, it asks for 10 digit fido number, I enter it, and it says this number doesn't exist!!!!!! what is going on??

51 REPLIES 51
I'm a Participant Level 2

Same thing happened to me. I've been trying to figure it out myself but no luck. It seems like my voicemail got de-registered after I changed my plan. Going into voicemail settings to add the voicemail number complains that the number does not exist. Can someone help? Thanks.

Hey @tchiu

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sorry to learn you're having trouble accessing your voicemail.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at that together.

Talk to you soon!

Thanks to @FidoAmanda for taking a look and resolving the issue. My voicemail now works!

Thanks for updating the thread, tchiu!

We're happy to hear your voicemail is up and running again! 

Thanks for reaching out, Julien!

I'm a Participant Level 1

I can't connect to my voicemail as well. This happened since I changed my plan. Asked Live chat and get a reply after 3 days. This is unacceptable! I need help with this ASAP

Hey @kimcell and thanks for reaching out.

Are getting an error message when you try to acces your voicemail?

I also have no voicemail yet it is included in the new 10g plan

Help!!! I need this voicemail and I had no idea I lost it. 

Hey Ashlina01!

You'll receive a PM shortly. Smiley

Hi there!

Same issue here

Can't connect to voicemail.

Hi there! I need help... 

I change my phone and voicemail no working. 

Thanks 

Hey @agusdrink75!

If you only changed your phone and kept the same plan then nothing should change with your voicemail and it should work.

If you call the voicemail number manually +1 416 821-6549, does it let you access your voicemail? If the answer is yes then you just have to set up that number as the voicemail number in your phone's settings.

If that does not work and you also changed your plan then we'll have to check your account. For us to do that you can contact us or let us know and we can send you a PM right here.

Thanks nick, but the MSG it's number invalid ?? Plan it's same.. 

Cheers 

Hey @agusdrink75!

Were you able to figure this out?

Keep us posted please Smiley 

If you call the number I gave you, does it work?

Let us know! 

Hi @agusdrink75!

Are you getting the same error message that your number doesn't exist? If so, it's possible that the voicemail feature is missing in your account and needs to be added. Let me know if that's the case and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Got same issue asking my 10 digit fido number but its says not valid? Help me need to activate my voicemail.....

@ali_taghvaei wrote:

Changed plan yesterday, can't connect to voicemail today

pressing "1" doesn't work anymore

Tried dialing 514 583 7548 manually, it asks for 10 digit fido number, I enter it, and it says this number doesn't exist!!!!!! what is going on??

Hi @Jomai02,

I'm sending you a PM. 

Talk soon. 

Hi,

Same issue here. Can't connect to voicemail.

pls.help

Keep an eye out for a PM shortly. Smiley