Can't change my billing address online

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Shab_Nam
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

Could anyone advise me how to change my billing address online? I've tried numerous time and just receive an error of "please enter a valid address"!! Which is quite strange...My Building is old enough, and I'm pretty sure that the address is correct!! Can anyone help me out f this?

BTW, I've tried to calling customer service but unfortunately, no one is around after 5 PM!

Look forward.

2 REPLIES 2
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Shab_Nam & welcome to the Community!

As mentioned by @KAPABLE-K, if you're getting that error message it means that our system (which validates with Canada Post) isn't recognizing your address. Did you double check to see if you're entering the address properly?

Let me know if you're still having issues & I'll be more than happy to help you out. Smiley Alternatively, you can also reach us here for any account-related questions.

Cheers!

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Shab_Nam If its not allowing you to change it online it could be that Fido system is not recognising it and a Fido rep will have to do it for you. A moderator here can assist you with it or you can always message Fido on Twitter or FaceBook.