Can't activate spotify premium

SOLVED
Carslo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi I had a LG G3 with fido for the past two years and had spotify premium included but now expired on my spotify account linked to my facebook.

now i upgrade my plan to the pulse plan with a new LG G6 on january 2nd  and i'm trying to activate spotify premium. 

I go on fidohub like it says when i click on manage the extra, and enter my phone number to receive a code. I enter the code and then it shows only a link where it says Get Spotify App. I clicked there but it just takes me to the google play to download it. i do it and then nothing . I tried to delete the app and do it again et I tried to create a new spotify account too. but there is nothing. After I click the link, there's no more steps. 

I hope someone can help me.

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't activate spotify premium

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Carslo,

Welcome to the Community!

I would just like to clarify one thing: did you already benefit from the Spotify Premium free subscription for 24 months and did the free subscription already expire?

If that's the case, please note that Spotify Premium is a one time promo for new users and it wouldn't be possible to benefit from it a second time.

Let us know.

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoClaudia

Hey @Carslo,

Welcome to the Community!

I would just like to clarify one thing: did you already benefit from the Spotify Premium free subscription for 24 months and did the free subscription already expire?

If that's the case, please note that Spotify Premium is a one time promo for new users and it wouldn't be possible to benefit from it a second time.

Let us know.

Carslo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Oh Serously ? I was staying with fido just for that .

But is is possible to have at least the 6 months included on the pulse plan ? 

We'd hate to lose you, Carslo, however the Spotify Premium promo offer is not renewable. If you have already taken advantage of this offer, then you would not be eligible to receive this offer again.

Irv99
I'm a Participant Level 1

hi.

I had before a 6 month free with my old plan .. and it's finish. and  I updated a new plan with spotty premium 6months free one month after that. I would like to know it's possible get a this 6 months free with the new plan or the promotion it's just one time for clients. after that we have to pay for the service doesn't matter if you change a plan?

FidoRachel
Former Moderator

Hey @Irv99

I moved your post to this thread since there's already an accepted solution. 

Spotify Premium isn't necessarily for new customers but for new Spotify users. As @FidoClaudia explains above, it's not possible to benefit from the same offer a second time (since you're an existing Spotify user).