Can't access My Account

Can't access My Account

Can't access My Account

SOLVED
cargoshark
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can't access My Account

New to Fido. Registration went well but my account seems to be down.  Anyone else having this issue when they try to log into there account?

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't access My Account

Solved by Former Moderator FidoManuel

Hey there!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it ASAP. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Do you need any help with your account?

View solution in context
15 REPLIES 15
mcl1
I'm a Participant Level 2

don't y ou have an customer service phone numéro.

Hey @mcl1

We sure do! You can reach customer service by dialing 611 from your Fido phone or by dialing toll free at 1 888 481-3436. 

I would love the chance to help you directly from here if you have any general questions. If your questions are more account related, I can also send you a private message. 

Let me know. Smiley 

Sheepinthesky

Hello,

Sorry for include my request here....i can't see any useful answer to this issu in the community post. I would like to hear a TRUELY explanation of why we can't acces our client interface in order to manage our account. This is simply unbelieveble. A serius company must ALWAYS offer a proper service for their customers. I have almost a year in this situation and in have read people experienced that problem since 2013....that makes me feel like .....a sheep in the sky.

Please give us a truely protocol to manage my account and do what you suppose to do with the money we pay for.

Thanks.

Welcome to the community @Sheepinthesky! Are you getting any error messages? Most of the issues were resolved already. If you're still getting log in issues, let us know so we can troubleshoot it. Smiley

Jimmy100

This has been going on for months I can't rememer when I last able to see my account when the prepaid runs out I'm going to throw their phone in the garbage and get another provider (Fido or Rogers Garbages cant set up website)

Hey @Jimmy100

Sad to learn you feel this way, we have indeed been experiencing issues with the My Account portion of our website. However a lot of these issues have been resolved. You can check out the status of which features are still being worked on right here

Are you unable to register through a new Log In? 

abd321

I have to refill my account today ad cant access my account.

Hey @abd321!

Did you follow the instructions in my last post?

Lgangcos

Please give my account number

Hey @Lgangcos and welcome to the Community Smiley

You can find your account number on your invoices.

You can also find it by going on your account on Fido.ca, in the profile section.

Hope this helps.

trav416S47

I want a copy of the current bill and I wanted to pay my current charge.

Hey @trav416S47

You can check your invoice by logging in My Account on Fido.ca > Billing and Payments then Save/ Print this bill ( PDF ) on the right hand side. 

You will to register again when you click on Log In on Fido.ca if you were using your e-mail address before. Smiley

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Hey there!

Welcome to the Community!

The My Account portion of our website is experiencing technical issues. We’re working to fix it ASAP. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Do you need any help with your account?

rw1

yes, this is a prepaid account, and i need to get in and refill it.

FidoManuel
Former Moderator

Thanks for the details @rw1!

Did you try to register on our website?

You can do that by pressing the Log In button on our website, then press Register Now.

Let me know if you can get access to your account that way!

You can also do a Quick Refill. Hope this helps Smiley