Can't Get Spotify Code

Can't Get Spotify Code

Can't Get Spotify Code

kso
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can't Get Spotify Code

Had a Fido account, switched to Rogers, and recently switched back to Fido to take advantage of the Spotify perk that comes with your plans. I received the email to get an activation code for Spotify, but every time I put my, or my wife's number in, It says "Uh-oh! Please complete all fields" (all fields are completed). I have tried this on my phone and my wife's phone both on and off wifi, different computers, same error. 

After spending 45 mins on the phone with one of your reps I was told to contact Spotify. I did, and they tell me it is a problem with Fido. I was given another Fido number to try just to see if it would go through and indeed it did, so something is wrong with my numbers on your end.

Let me know how we can fix this 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
keso
I'm a Participant Level 2

Yes they are being entered correctly, activated lines a few days ago. As I said though, was with Fido then switched to Rogers, now I'm back on Fido but my numbers aren't accepted in Fidohub.
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi again keso!

I'm going to go ahead and send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi kso and welcome to the Community!

Did you go on Fidohub.ca to complete the registration? You can check out the step-by-step guide on how to activate your subscription here.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley 

keso
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fidohub does not recognize either of the numbers on my account as a Fido phone number. Tried with another Fido number and no issues, but the two numbers on my account, everytime I put either one of them in I get "uh oh please complete all fields"

(sorry, it logged me into my old forum account to post this)

That's strange!

Are you entering the entire numbers, including  the area codes?  When did you activate your lines with us?

-FidoChristina