Can't Change Email Address

I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3

Can't Change Email Address

Over the past years, I've always received an email saying "Your Fido Invoice is Ready". This month I did not receive any email notification of my bill being ready -- if I log into My Account via Fido.ca, my invoice is ready, can be viewed, and has a due date. My billing cycle ends on the 13th and it's the 19th today giving Fido plently of time to send me an email. Trust me I have not missed it in my email inbox and yes I've checked the spam folder Wink

Also, I can't find the email address field under my profile. That is, if I want to confirm or even update my email address, where can I do this?

The only thing I can think of which may have caused this is... I used to get emails from Fido Community Forum whenever someone replied to my post, but last month, all of a sudden, I no longer was receiving email notifications BUT rather I was getting multiple TEXT messages saying someone replied to you on the forum. This was annoying so I went into the COMMUNITY FORUM's settings and choose "Don't send me any community emails". Otherwise, I have no idea why my email notifications have stopped from FIDO BILLING. Any ideas?

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Change Email Address

Just read FidoStephane's post on Dec 9 about certain services being unavailable, for example, changing your email address (http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/thread-id/16558)

Maybe that's why my email notification hasn't be working...

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
I'm Qualified Level 3
I'm Qualified Level 3
Solution

Just read FidoStephane's post on Dec 9 about certain services being unavailable, for example, changing your email address (http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/thread-id/16558)

Maybe that's why my email notification hasn't be working...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 1 tbolder
I'm a Participant Level 1

hi Nick for the reference to the post on the 9th December by FidoStephane.

Does the X mean resolved, or not resolved? I need to update my email address because it was entered with a typo during the account opening/transfer process so I don't actually get my invoices.... thanks. T

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @tbolderand welcome to the Community Smiley

If there's a ** X ** next to it, this means it resolved.

Hope this helps Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4