Can I use fido dollars to purchase a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet with no term or data plan for $120?

Can I use fido dollars to purchase a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet with no term or data plan for $120?

SOLVED
anthy10
I'm a Participant Level 2

Just wondering if I can use my fido dollars to purchase the tablet without a term or plan?

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I use fido dollars to purchase a LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet with no term or data plan for $1

Solved by I'm Qualified Level 2

Yes, I did that last week. Although based on the wording, it might only be possible in Québec.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Eddie1879
I'm a Participant Level 3

I just spoke with a Fido Client service rep, and it appears you can buy the LG G Pad II 8.0 LTE tablet outright, with no term, in Quebec. And you can use your Fido dollars. A Data plan is required, however. I'm going to visit the local Fido store tomorrow to get more information.

zyx
I'm Qualified Level 2
I'm Qualified Level 2

Yes, I did that last week. Although based on the wording, it might only be possible in Québec.

anthy10
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for the advice I will give them a call.