Can I temporarily cancel my plan?

SOLVED
sofiasalguerobm
I'm a Participant Level 2

If I will leave the country for 4 months, can I cancel my plan for those months and reactivate it when I come back?

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I temporarily cancel my plan?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @sofiasalguerobm & welcome to the Community!

It's unfortunately not possible for you to cancel your line and reactivate it after 4 months. However, if you're not on an agreement right now, you may qualify for our $7/month temporary suspension (offer subject to change at any time).

If you'd like more info, let me know and I'll send you a PM. You can also contact us through one of these channels.

Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

It's unfortunately not possible for you to cancel your line and reactivate it after 4 months. However, if you're not on an agreement right now, you may qualify for our $7/month temporary suspension (offer subject to change at any time).

If you'd like more info, let me know and I'll send you a PM. You can also contact us through one of these channels.

Cheers! Smiley

sofiasalguerobm
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can you please give me more information about the temporary suspension, please? 

Thank you.

@FidoMaria wrote:

Cheers! Smiley

@sofiasalguerobm Sure thing! I'll send you a PM. Smiley

Talk to you soon!

davidca
I'm a Participant Level 1

can i have more information about this account deactivation?

Hi @davidca & welcome to the Community!

You can get the details here. Let me know if you have any questions. Smiley

jiyae
I'm a Participant Level 1

I am going to be out of Canada for 2 months. Can I temporarily cancel my plan during the 2 months? If it is possible, how can I do?

FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Welcome to the community @jiyae! Smiley

I moved your post since we already had a similar thread with the same request. You can also contact us through one of these channels or we can send you a PM. Let us know which option you prefer.