Can I add Value Pack to my plan on fido website or mobile app?

I'm a Participant Level 1 HelloTDOT
I'm a Participant Level 1

Can I add Value Pack to my plan on fido website or mobile app?

Hello Fido,

Can I add Value Pack to my plan on fido website or mobile app?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I add Value Pack to my plan on fido website or mobile app?

Hey @HelloTDOT!

Welcome to the community! Very_Happy

There are many things you can do using your account on fido.ca or on the app, but adding the value pack is not one of them for now!

There are many different ways you can contact us to do add it though!

If you want, I can also send you a PM to add it for you!  Let me know what you want to do! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Solution

Hey @HelloTDOT!

Welcome to the community! Very_Happy

There are many things you can do using your account on fido.ca or on the app, but adding the value pack is not one of them for now!

There are many different ways you can contact us to do add it though!

If you want, I can also send you a PM to add it for you!  Let me know what you want to do! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 2 GwenBeauregard
I'm a Participant Level 2

Listen up, Fido Woofies.

Hay is for horses not for people. Moderators should not be starting sentences with

"Hey ..." 

It is rude.

It also shows to go that these poor souls,who are doing their best to troubleshoot problems, for which they inadequately trained, for exasperated Clients are severely handicapped by standard form letters and at best respond: "There are four ways in which you can contact Fido ... " with a link.

I am not on Fakebook. I will not be on Fakebook. I am not a **bleep** and I don't Tweet. In a billion years, the last thing I would use to contact Customer Service, or Accounting, would be via my smartphone. It isn't going to happen. Period. Full stop. If I can't carry on business via either my desktop (preferably) or laptop (if desperate) a four inch mobile phone is a bridge too far. Furgit it.

It has cost me $60.32 a month for the last several years for a service I have never used. I have plan with a BYOD, 1 GB data, unlimited everything. Typically, per month I use precisely 1.03 MB of data. Duh. Why am I paying for a "Value Pack" @ $7.00/month is unfathomable. I came online to see about getting a lighter plan - like maybe Prepaid Sim cards, instead this silliness which is making Rogers richer, but breaking moi.

I can't even tell you what my mobile phone number is. I have to come to the website to find it. I know it has something about "dogs" in it, but that's all I remember. Nobody has ever phoned me via my cell. I called myself only once a couple years ago, just to see if it actually worked. It did. I made one phone call shortly after, for a taxi. That's it. All I ever do on it is maintenance, which is a royal pain.

I am ticked off because the FIDO Store was walking distance from my home. I went to the store to one afternoon to ask some questions, in person, to the guy who originally activated

the phone and maybe get him to move some things around. Guess what? The store is coloured GONE! Not a Fido in sight. Never even left a woof!

Both FIDO & ROGERS closed their full service stores in my 'Hood. Not nice at all. I never go anywhere I can't walk to, on the principle that if I can't walk to it, I don't need it.

Can't do anything useful - like "cancel" on the website. They don't want people doing it because then they can't pour on the charm with you and get you to NOT cancel your service. They'd rather you UP your service, not down it. That would be a bad business model. So you can't do what you want to do. I tried finding a more budget friendly plan - like maybe $15.00 a month or something close. Ha ha ha! What a dreamer!

Wish I had never seen a "smartphone"... 😞 

FYI: I am a whole lot closer to 80 years old than I am to 25. All this woofing around has become a burden and a useless enterprise.

No, you cannot "add a Value Pack to (your) plan on fido website or mobile app". Sorry about that. Seriously.

Have a wonderful day! Spring has finally sprung. :-]

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 2 GwenBeauregard
I'm a Participant Level 2

P.S. Can't edit for typos. Bummer. Worse, a word I wrote re: Twitter was "bleeped". A perfectly acceptable good word it was. I NEVER ever swear, or curse. No need to bleep. ( **** )

We are not amused.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5

Hi @GwenBeauregard

Welcome to the community Smiley

I'm sad to learn that your impression of us doesn't live up to your expectations.  This is definitely not the kind of feelings we want our customers to have.  I also see that you mentioned you were thinking of leaving us.  I'll send you a private message so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5