Calling you guys get dead air and now chat support just disconnected

sponge5307
I'm a Participant Level 2

LOL awesome service. Calling you guys get dead air, no reply on chat and fb and doing online chat waited for hours and then the agent couldn't even wait for a min coz you know waiting for hours people do go do other things. Guess I am porting my number out.

4 REPLIES 4
fattymatty
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Yeah, this is the worse customer service I have ever experienced. One or two services having issues, I can somewhat understand. But every service being down at the same time?! 

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delays. We're trying to get back to everyone asap!

We'd hate to see you go. Sad If you still need help, let me know and I'll send you a PM!

julie1973
I'm a Participant Level 1

changed 3 phones from Virgin & Koodoo all to Fido to get this plan -- 1 phone is now useless - no phone, no text, no data works; no way to get any customer support -- same thing happened to another lady when I was in the store. too bad the carriers you are with won't offer you the plan then we'd not all have to be jumping from carrier to carrier.

sponge5307
I'm a Participant Level 2

What's more funny is when posting on your FB page the comments get remove. Guess you guys can't take any negative comments. I guess that's how you guys treat loyal customer who have been with you guys for years and years.