Caller ID

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Caller ID

Hi,

Since I switched my Fido plan recently I have no caller ID. Does anyone know what I have to do to enable it again?

Accepted Solution

Re: Caller ID

Assuming your plan still includes Caller ID, you should simply have to restart your phone.  To do this;

1.  Shut down your phone

2.  Remove the battery (if able)

3.  Reinstall the battery

4.  Turn on the phone

95% of the time this will resolve any weird issues, especially after you change your plan.

--------------------

I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
I'm Helpful Level 3
I'm Helpful Level 3
Solution

Assuming your plan still includes Caller ID, you should simply have to restart your phone.  To do this;

1.  Shut down your phone

2.  Remove the battery (if able)

3.  Reinstall the battery

4.  Turn on the phone

95% of the time this will resolve any weird issues, especially after you change your plan.

--------------------

I am a Fido employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Fido or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Fido mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
I'm an Expert Level 2
I'm an Expert Level 2

Call into fido and check if the Caller ID SOC Code is present on your account.

--
I am NOT a Fido employee, my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of this website and its affiliates.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3