Called 2 days in a row.. waited for 2 hours twice trying to talk to a customer service Rep

Called 2 days in a row.. waited for 2 hours twice trying to talk to a customer service Rep

ajohn77
I'm a Participant Level 1

terrible, terrible service..is there anyother way i can talk to customer service rep

4 REPLIES 4
FidoFaiza

Hi @ajohn77,

We have been receiving a high volume of requests due to our Holideals. We are here if you need help/

karui
I'm a Participant Level 3

@FidoFaiza  Only you guys are just as swamped and we're getting nowhere. @FidoStephane had me reply to him and fill out a form days ago for the promo and I still haven't received any kind of response, any plan change, any further contact at all - nada.  And it's still impossible to get through via either phone or chat. Phone drops after 2 hours on hold, chat wait was over 5 hours and when I made the mistake of going to the washroom someone answered closed it within the space of two minutes of my being AFK.

Meanwhile I got my mom (who is with Telus) switched over to their promo plan with no huge delays or problems whatsoever.

karui
I'm a Participant Level 3

Got through to live chat after hours of waiting yet again and they won't help me, saying that I still have to wait for the social media team to get to me because that's who I started the conversation with when I was PM'ing with @FidoStephane - beyond frustrating.

PaulR
I'm a Contributor Level 1

The easiest way to get through is to contact the new customer line.

I cancelled my line, and had to get in contact again (because someone messed up and cancelled my line immediately, but it was supposed to last until midnight). When I called through as a 'potential customer', they picked up in 5 minutes. They don't answer for existing customers.