Call forwarding

Call forwarding

Call forwarding

SOLVED
nancattack
I'm a Participant Level 2

Call forwarding

Hi, can I please add Call Forwarding to my plan for the next month?  the live chat isn't working. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Call forwarding

Solved by Moderator

Hey @nancattack!

We'd love to help out!

In terms of call forwarding, we have 2 options. You can add 2500 call forwarding minutes for $3, or you can take advantage of our $7 value pack that ives you:

- Name Display (must have Call Display to benefit from this feature)

- Premium Voicemail-To-Text with 35 voice messages  or iPhone visual voicemail

- US & International Premium Calling Rate to mobile and landline phones (just 1 cent a minute to the US, and other countries start at 2 cents per minute!) detailed rates can be found here 

- WhoCalled

- 2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

To add these options, you'll have to contact us. I'll send you a PM here on the Community so we can add the option you prefer!

See you there Very_Happy 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @nancattack!

We'd love to help out!

In terms of call forwarding, we have 2 options. You can add 2500 call forwarding minutes for $3, or you can take advantage of our $7 value pack that ives you:

- Name Display (must have Call Display to benefit from this feature)

- Premium Voicemail-To-Text with 35 voice messages  or iPhone visual voicemail

- US & International Premium Calling Rate to mobile and landline phones (just 1 cent a minute to the US, and other countries start at 2 cents per minute!) detailed rates can be found here 

- WhoCalled

- 2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

To add these options, you'll have to contact us. I'll send you a PM here on the Community so we can add the option you prefer!

See you there Very_Happy