Call dropped while fido rep upgrading my account, how do I know the job was finished?

Call dropped while fido rep upgrading my account, how do I know the job was finished?

scottolson
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I was able to get through to a fido rep to take advantage of the new promotional plan, and he was in the middle of performing the upgrade when the call dropped. I see that he tried to call me back several times but the call kept dropping so we were never able to talk again. As far as I know he had everything he needed to finish but I don't know if he did or not. Nothing shows on my account on the fido web page, and of course it's nearly impossible to call in again. Any assistance in figuring this out would be great. 
BTW, the rep I ended up with was fantastic, super patient with me and resolved a few other issues as well. Two thumbs up for great service at a time when the reps must be under tremendous pressure dealing with unhappy clients.

8 REPLIES 8
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @scottolson & welcome to the Community!

Were you able to get this sorted out? If not let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smiley

scottolson

If you could pm me that would be great. I’ve been trying to reach someone all day and I keep getting my call dropped or getting the message that Fido is unable to take any calls.

scottolson

Am I going to receive a PM from you?

Hey there @scottolson,

Sorry for the delay. Sending a PM now Smiley  

scottolson

Excellent just responded to your PM.

Hey @scottolson

Did you respond to the PM on the Community? I'm not able to find it. 

scottolson

Yes, I responded a few days ago. Thanks for following up.

Hey there @scottolson

I'm sending you another PM because I can't find your reply. 

Chat soon!