Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the customer.

I'm a Participant Level 1 Insumniak
I'm a Participant Level 1

Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the customer.

Hi,

I have spent the last month arguing with fido salesperson in stores on the phone technical support people everything. Nobody is dancing on the same foot i get spooky stuff from all of my phones and i'm asked to pay to fix it!

I am a new customer who just moved from prepaid telus. Bought an LG gossip.  Everything was fine for a month or so and after that... Call dropping all the time... voicemail not working... Other people can't hear me but i can hear them all kind of problems like that.

I called fido a few times. Not from my fido phone because it would systematically drop the call while i was sti.ll in queue.

I spent over 250$ in prepaid minutes on 2 months and did not get any kind of service or respect of any kind either.

I tried switching phones with other fido phones because they want me to buy a new one while the Gossip gets "REPAIRED"

In my own opinion it's a problem with the SIM card in it but you know... to be polite i feel like i am nobody and i am about to file a lawsuit in quebec's small claims court for this kind of behavior on fido's behalf. I pay in advance for service i don't get.

Innacceptable.

Anybody with the same kind of issues?

- Thomas

Accepted Solution

Re: Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the customer

@Insumniak  @Dayana

Hi,

The Fido Technical Community is a place where Fido customers can connect, share and discuss technical solutions, by exchanging with other Fido users. Our community is the latest addition to our efforts aimed at making it easier to get answers to your technical questions, by providing another venue for accessing information.

It's a place for constructive discussions among Fido customers. There are several community guidelines which we invite you to follow in order to foster a professional and helpful community interactions.

To escalate your technical issue, please send an email with your full name and phone number where you can be reached to forum.support@fIdomobile.ca.

Of course, there is also our twitter channel @fidomobile (http://twitter.com/fidomobile) and our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/fidomobile).

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

All the best,

-FidoErin

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Former Moderator FidoJonathan
Former Moderator

Re: Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the custome

Hello Insumniak,

Welcome to the Fido technical community,

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing all these issues. I would definitely replace the sim card as that could be the cause of the issue.

Have you tried placing the sim card in another device ? Do you experience the same symptoms?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 3 Dayana
I'm a Participant Level 3

Re: Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the custome

Exact same thing. Luckily the only issue I'm experiencing so far is that I'm not receiving texts from certain people (my mom, my best friend, etc). I've chatted, emailed and called multiple times including joining this community and so far no help. I'm and angry and frusterated and just keep getting complacent answers from Fido. The most enraging of all is they're trying to convince me that ALL SEVEN PEOPLE I can't receive texts from have a problem with THEIR phones all of a sudden. According to their computer screens my account is A-OK. The most trouble shooting I got from Technical Support "Level 2" was a Refresh on my Page. What the???? I'm making one last ditch effort to get this rectified today or else I am FOR SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT cancelling. I'm angry with myself for being lulled into an agreement with these guys. Like you, I was with prepaid Telus for years with no problem. My only issue with them is that I didn't trust them enough to go into an agreement with them. I guess I'm going to have to take my chances because I never in all 7 years I've been with them experienced such abominable tech issues as the whole month I've been with FIDO. Soooooooo disappointed, I can't even tell you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired) FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Solution

Re: Call dropped all the time no customer service. 3 different phones and no respect for the customer

@Insumniak  @Dayana

Hi,

The Fido Technical Community is a place where Fido customers can connect, share and discuss technical solutions, by exchanging with other Fido users. Our community is the latest addition to our efforts aimed at making it easier to get answers to your technical questions, by providing another venue for accessing information.

It's a place for constructive discussions among Fido customers. There are several community guidelines which we invite you to follow in order to foster a professional and helpful community interactions.

To escalate your technical issue, please send an email with your full name and phone number where you can be reached to forum.support@fIdomobile.ca.

Of course, there is also our twitter channel @fidomobile (http://twitter.com/fidomobile) and our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/fidomobile).

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

All the best,

-FidoErin

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 1 claudiacarolina
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hey hi there!

I have the EXACT same problem since i got my LG Gossip!!! Everything was fine for the first month, then the calls drop all the time ! They have changed my SIM card, and i've tried 3 different phones, and STILL the same problem.

I've been with Fido for the last 4 years and it's the first time i'm experiencing such a frustrating problem. Have you fixed it???

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5