Call center scam

Call center scam

Call center scam

SOLVED
NDC
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Call center scam

I have been receiving calls recently from somebody claiming to be calling on behalf of Fido. I hang up immediately because I don't  trust anybody calling me on behalf of anything. Fido Management please if you are reading this message, stop wasting money paying agencies to call on your behalf.  Send a letter by regular ground mail informing people that you have something special to offer and let your customers  find the phone numbers by themselves (if interested in calling back) on the recent Fido bill. I am feed up of reading news of call, email, and text scams.Please  Inform people by ground mail that you stooped sending electronic mail offering anything. Let people find out by themselves of your promotions on your website..

Accepted Solution

Re: Call center scam

Solved by Moderator

Hey @NDC

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback about this, I'll be sure to forward this information to the right people! In the meantime I would suggest checking out the following page regarding this topic. 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @NDC

Welcome to the Community! Smiley 

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback about this, I'll be sure to forward this information to the right people! In the meantime I would suggest checking out the following page regarding this topic.