Blackberry OS upgrade schedule post

Johnsfasf
I'm a Participant Level 3

Blackberry OS upgrade schedule post

According to the OS Upgrade Schedule posted by "

9 REPLIES 9
SeiksToronto
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi Fido will you be providing the 10.3.3 OS update for BlackBerry 10 devices?

Hi @SeiksToronto!  Which device specifically are you referring to? I'll look into it. Smiley

SeiksToronto

I have a BlackBerry Q10 that i would like to have receive the update.

pls see info here:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-os-10332049-autoloader-files-now-available-download

@SeiksToronto Thanks for the info. Smiley

Your phone will be updated but we don't have the exact date yet. Stay tuned!

SeiksToronto

ok thanks, fair enough.

sal_67

try removing your sim card and see if it pops up.

btw, i would update via blackberry link. that's how i updated my Q5. don't need to clear space because it downloads the 1GB update on your computer instead of on your phone.

FidoMatt
Former Moderator

Hi John, 

Although an update is being released, it can take some time before your phone receives it. 

Once we approve the update, the manufacturer starts rolling it out by sending it in batches based on the IMEI of the phone. 

Johnsfasf
I'm a Participant Level 3

ow long does this usually take, it's March 12th and I still haven't received anything.

And sal_67 thanks, but that didn't work either. It still tells me I have the latest software. 10.2.1

Actually, we got word from BlackBerry yesterday that the software was pulled because of issues it created on some devices, we have updated the list to reflect this. 

We are waiting for a fix for this and will update the information again as soon as we have more details.