BlackBerry

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1 youareherewithm
I'm a Contributor Level 1

BlackBerry

Just ordered my BlackBerry Q5 with Fido.  It's my first BlackBerry and I am sooooo excited to get it...texting and talk on it looks amazing and the BlackBerry Passport was sent from Heaven.  Good bye Android forever!:)

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
I'm Helpful Level 3
I'm Helpful Level 3

Re: BlackBerry

You will love the Blackberry Hub. All your your calls, text messages, emails, bbms are all contained in the Hub. And you can filter out what you want to view ... calls only or texts or emails or bbms. No more exiting out of different apps to view them individually. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Welcome to the best OS in the world, Blackberry 10 OS! It is the one and only one platform you can enjoy true multi-tasking, runnning 8 apps at the same time. I have been enjoying my Z10 more than 20 months. After using Blackberry 10 device, I will never go back to the dumb iOS.  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
I'm Helpful Level 3
I'm Helpful Level 3

I am on the Z10 also and nothing can touch the Blackberry Hub. All your emails, texts, BBMs, calls, notifications and even Whats app messages are all in one spot. And you can swipe to filter out if you want to see only your contacts, BBM, txt msg, etc.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Yes Fido is so enamoured with blackberry they currently sell none of their devices. Glad to hear the OP is excited but less us know how you feel when you open blackberry app world and see what little selection there is and what they charge for apps that are freely available for every other platform. Not sure why you mentioned the passport. The Q5 isn't anything resembling the passport.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
I'm Helpful Level 3
I'm Helpful Level 3

With the BB 10 OS 10.3.1, one should be able to load just about any Android app. Yah, I know it's not a native BB 10 OS app but that is the situation as it stands.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6