BlackBerry phones

I'm a Participant Level 2 Bigpete
I'm a Participant Level 2

BlackBerry phones

Hello longtime Fido customer customer here,

I know that Fido doesn't carry BlackBerry phones, and that upsets me since I am a business man, and for security matters and the privacy of my emails, I prefer having a BlackBerry for work. Now that being said, my contract is up in August, but in June, I will be free as air with no agreement in hand. If Fido doesn't carry BlackBerry phones come my re-newal and don't want to leave Fido, can I get a BB device from the BlackBerry website and tell them I am a Fido customer and give them number and the reference number and get it a discount or I won't be able if Fido still won't carry BlackBerry devices at the time.

Thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I'm Helpful Level 3
I'm Helpful Level 3

Re: BlackBerry phones

No, you won't get discount through the Blackberry website. Your best bet would be to get a phone through Fido when you renew your plan, and sell it. Use the money to buy the unlocked phone from the Blackberry website.Or ask for a competitive plan from Virgin Mobile as they carry the BB Classic. Who knows they may match your current Fido Plan.

Best to cal Fido if you really intend to stay with them to see what options you have.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

Re: BlackBerry phones

Fido

Might GET the LTE Version of the Z3 Since They carried the Q5

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3