BlackBerry Z30 coming to Fido?

I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

BlackBerry Z30 coming to Fido?

Just wondering if Fido is bringing the Z30 to the fold. I would love to use my Fido dollars and get my hands on a white one if they are.

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 43
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

Re: BlackBerry Z30 coming to Fido?

Just learnt that Fido no longer offers Z10 and Q10.  I have a friend who is going to upgrade from iPhone to Z10 or Z30 in a couple of days. She wants to switch to Fido from Rogers but right now Fido on longer offers Z10.  So I don't think Fido will get Z30. So sad Sad

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

Rogers Still Has them on their website

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 17 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

Just learnt that Fido no longer offers Z10 and Q10.  I have a friend who is going to upgrade from iPhone to Z10 or Z30 in a couple of days. She wants to switch to Fido from Rogers but right now Fido on longer offers Z10.  So I don't think Fido will get Z30. So sad Sad

Wireless DNA

Has FIVE BlackBerry Models on its Website Including Q10 AND Z10

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 18 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy new phone outright. If Fido doesn't have Z30, switching to Bell or Telus is the only choice. How come Rogers/Fido does not carry the decent/smartest smartphone Z30? You know not everyone likes to follow the average consumers who know only iPhone or Andriod in the world. 

I just NOTICED

That on: https://fido-rewards.ca/fidodollars_store

The: Curve 9360, Q5, Z10, Q10 Are Available

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 19 of 43
I'm Helpful Level 2
I'm Helpful Level 2

My friend wants to buy a new Z10 and switch from Rogers because she wants a cheaper plan. Unfortunately, Fido Rewards are for existing Fido customers, not for new customer. Anyway, thank you for your info, ren596 Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 20 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

My friend wants to buy a new Z10 and switch from Rogers because she wants a cheaper plan. Unfortunately, Fido Rewards are for existing Fido customers, not for new customer. Anyway, thank you for your info, ren596 Smiley 

Your Welcome Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 21 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

Re: NO Z30 for us, official today

So there are two things I can do since Rogers is NOT Making the BlackBerry Z30 to Fido:

Go Over to Rogers & Order the Z30

OR

Use up ALL my FidoDOLLARS on Buying a BlackBerry Q5 & Later in 2014 Go Over To Rogers & Order the Z30

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 22 of 43
I'm a Participant Level 2 1-Rob
I'm a Participant Level 2

Well, myself, I am having less and less affinity to Rogers/Fido after being with them for quite a few years now. With the Z30 now available elsewhere, I am not going to wait too long for Fido to have it before going to Telus or Bell. Quite annoyed with the Rogers/Fido way of whining about fair competition for Canadian carriers only to have them not carry the new BB, cave to public pressure but then drop the Z10 from the Fido lineup.

** Shaking head, wagging finger **

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 23 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@1-Rob wrote:

Well, myself, I am having less and less affinity to Rogers/Fido after being with them for quite a few years now. With the Z30 now available elsewhere, I am not going to wait too long for Fido to have it before going to Telus or Bell. Quite annoyed with the Rogers/Fido way of whining about fair competition for Canadian carriers only to have them not carry the new BB, cave to public pressure but then drop the Z10 from the Fido lineup.

** Shaking head, wagging finger **

Well IT IS Available to Rogers Customers ONLY Via their website BUT that is More ANNOYING Since Fido is Part of Rogers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 24 of 43
I'm a Participant Level 2 1-Rob
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hey ren596,

I don't know why you have access to a Rogers website that I don't, but, I just looked yet again and Rogers does NOT list the Z30 on their site for sale in residential, small business, nor enterprise business.. If you have a link for it, that would be helpful.

Cheers..
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 25 of 43
I'm a Contributor Level 1 KJB
I'm a Contributor Level 1

I have been with Fido since 1999 and have around $100fido.  No Z30 = no more relationship with Fido.  Sad.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 26 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@1-Rob wrote:
Hey ren596,

I don't know why you have access to a Rogers website that I don't, but, I just looked yet again and Rogers does NOT list the Z30 on their site for sale in residential, small business, nor enterprise business.. If you have a link for it, that would be helpful.

Cheers..

Well my understanding is that you have to be a Rogers Wireless Customer and have an account on their website

Then you Can use Rogers Reservation System to place an order for the Z30

I will send you a PM

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 27 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

FIDO Since: 20-December-1998 (Give Or Take A Day)

Used $169.50 FidoDOLLARS in 2011

$56.50 OFF the price of The Nokia C6-00

$113.00 For a Pre-Paid Backup

Currently $124.59 FidoDOLLARS $128.29 Next Month $130.97 December

Considering using My $128.29 against the Price of The Q5 and going over to Rogers in March/April 2014

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 28 of 43
I'm a Contributor Level 1 KJB
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Why go the Rogers rather than Bell or Telus? Is there an advantage?
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 29 of 43
I'm Experienced Level 1
I'm Experienced Level 1

@KJB wrote:
Why go the Rogers rather than Bell or Telus? Is there an advantage?

Well I costed out what it would cost me for a monthly plan+Options to Match what I have or get close with Fido

Will Message you the FULL Detials

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 30 of 43