BlackBerry Z30 coming to Fido?

I'm Qualified Level 1

Just wondering if Fido is bringing the Z30 to the fold. I would love to use my Fido dollars and get my hands on a white one if they are.

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.
42 REPLIES 42
I'm Helpful Level 2

Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy new phone outright. If Fido doesn't have Z30, switching to Bell or Telus is the only choice. How come Rogers/Fido does not carry the decent/smartest smartphone Z30? You know not everyone likes to follow the average consumers who know only iPhone or Andriod in the world. 

I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't afford to buy new phone outright. If Fido doesn't have Z30, switching to Bell or Telus is the only choice. How come Rogers/Fido does not carry the decent/smartest smartphone Z30? You know not everyone likes to follow the average consumers who know only iPhone or Andriod in the world. 

I just NOTICED

That on: https://fido-rewards.ca/fidodollars_store

The: Curve 9360, Q5, Z10, Q10 Are Available

I'm Helpful Level 2

My friend wants to buy a new Z10 and switch from Rogers because she wants a cheaper plan. Unfortunately, Fido Rewards are for existing Fido customers, not for new customer. Anyway, thank you for your info, ren596 Smiley 

I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

My friend wants to buy a new Z10 and switch from Rogers because she wants a cheaper plan. Unfortunately, Fido Rewards are for existing Fido customers, not for new customer. Anyway, thank you for your info, ren596 Smiley 

Your Welcome Smiley

I'm Experienced Level 1

So there are two things I can do since Rogers is NOT Making the BlackBerry Z30 to Fido:

Go Over to Rogers & Order the Z30

OR

Use up ALL my FidoDOLLARS on Buying a BlackBerry Q5 & Later in 2014 Go Over To Rogers & Order the Z30

I'm Qualified Level 1

Well, Rogers declared this morning that they will not be getting carrying the Z30 by BlackBerry. As goes Rogers, so goes Fido. very unfortunate. I will find one unlocked and buy it outright somewhere else, I guess.

Fido Employee

unfortuntely due to leaking information and other things, no one will ever post spoilers on phones coming into Fido, unless it is announced big (like a phone launch, Galaxt etc)  I know its not an answer you want to hear but no one will advise you in advance.

I'm Experienced Level 1

Well Rogers has Seemed to Make the Call That Fido Will NOT Carry Any Windows Phones & Carry  ALL BlackBerry It Seems.  I Would Think That Fido Would be getting the Z30.

I'm Qualified Level 1

Thanks for your thoughts on that, but, not quite what I was asking. So, if anyone knows when and if it is coming, would appreciate a more concrete answer. Smiley

It sounds like Z30 is not available in Canada until November. As far as I know, so far only one of Canadian carriers, Telus, has confirmed to carry Z30. I am not sure if other carriers will follow and what not. I am looking forward to see Z30 arriving to FIDO. I love my Z10 and the Blackberry 10.2 OS. It would be nice to have one more BB10 device, i.e. Z30.

Thanks for the replies, I am really looking forward to the Z30 coming and it will probably be a good alternative to a tablet. cheers

I'm Experienced Level 1

Launch Date Canada: 15/October/2013

Posted on Crackberry & CBC Today Rogers WILL NOT BE Carring the Z30

**Shakes Head**

I'm Helpful Level 2

Rogers is to blame. A lot of potential Z30 buyers will go to Bell and Telus soon. 

I'm a Participant Level 2

So since Rogers is now taking reservations for the Z30, when will Fido do the same?? I would like to buy the Z30. I would prefer getting the phone from Fido as I have been a customer since 2003. 

I'm Experienced Level 1

INDEED

I'm Experienced Level 1

Well Rogers Will be making Z30 Available via their website

I'm Qualified Level 1

That is better than not at all. I do hope that will include getting it from Fido , also. I will be getting the White Zed30. Smiley

I'm Experienced Level 1

@Original_Lucy wrote:

That is better than not at all. I do hope that will include getting it from Fido , also. I will be getting the White Zed30. Smiley

YES  I'm Looking at The Z30 {ZED 30} in White As well I HOPE we GET Both Colours Available :womansurprised::mansurprised:

NOT Just The BLACK Like with the Q5 :womanfrustrated::manfrustrated:

I'm Helpful Level 2

Just learnt that Fido no longer offers Z10 and Q10.  I have a friend who is going to upgrade from iPhone to Z10 or Z30 in a couple of days. She wants to switch to Fido from Rogers but right now Fido on longer offers Z10.  So I don't think Fido will get Z30. So sad Sad

I'm Experienced Level 1

@RickyTang wrote:

Just learnt that Fido no longer offers Z10 and Q10.  I have a friend who is going to upgrade from iPhone to Z10 or Z30 in a couple of days. She wants to switch to Fido from Rogers but right now Fido on longer offers Z10.  So I don't think Fido will get Z30. So sad Sad

Wireless DNA

Has FIVE BlackBerry Models on its Website Including Q10 AND Z10

I'm Experienced Level 1

Rogers Still Has them on their website