Bills monthly charges / details replaced with useles info

SOLVED
Moz
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Ever since Fido changed their designs / removed paper bills / stopped allowing the use of Postel...

1-Bills are harder to get paid on time.
2-Bills details are now hidden allowing for extra charges with no details or explanation

WTH was Fido management thinking about when they took all those decisions??????

Now when I try to verify my bills details only thing that I get are colored useles graphs that have ABSOLUTELY no use!

Please bring the normal detailed bills thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Bills monthly charges / details replaced with useles info

Solved by MVP MVP

Go to Billing & Payments then click on Save / Print this bill (PDF) you will see full details.

You can also click on View Billing Details for the line you want to see once in there everything that has details you will see the word "View" click on it and you will see the full details also.

You can also learn more about the new billing system by watching some videos here.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Go to Billing & Payments then click on Save / Print this bill (PDF) you will see full details.

You can also click on View Billing Details for the line you want to see once in there everything that has details you will see the word "View" click on it and you will see the full details also.

You can also learn more about the new billing system by watching some videos here.