Billing

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Billing

Billing

SOLVED
Edgley-31
I'm a Participant Level 1

Billing

I just set up my billing to automatically come off my credit card but it doesn't say if its processed my payment? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Billing

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Edgley-31!

Welcome to the Community!

KAPABLE-K is right. Your pre-authorized payments are always taken 14 days after your billing cycle date.

If you still have a balance owing from your current cycle, that will need to be paid manually as your pre-authorized payments will start as of your next billing cycle. 

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Edgley-31 Fido will take the payment automatically from your credit card 14 days after your billing cycle.

Hey Edgley-31!

Welcome to the Community!

KAPABLE-K is right. Your pre-authorized payments are always taken 14 days after your billing cycle date.

If you still have a balance owing from your current cycle, that will need to be paid manually as your pre-authorized payments will start as of your next billing cycle.